Trusted

M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q

37.33MB
Download
Downloads 50k - 250k
Version 1.4.4
Other versions Unknown

M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q

M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q - Hello friends PopMusic, In the article you are reading this time with the titleM.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q, We have prepared this article well so that you can read and retrieve information from it. hopefully fill the post Artikel Latest Naija Music Download – NaijaDown, What we write you can understand. Alright, glad to read.



Title : M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q
link : M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q

Read Also


M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q

M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q

M.I Abaga & A-Q - The Live Report Mp3 Audio Download

M.I Abaga & A-Q – The Live Report Mp3 Audio Download

Trending On the recently released “The Live report EP” project by MI Abaga And prolific rapper, A-Q we bring you another masterpiece song titled “Jesus Said Use Your Head.”

Listen below!

Eminent Lyrics;

You should read about what freedom is
Religion is a prison
Ignorance will be your synonym
And I’m not trying to judge
But to be Christian is Christlike
Jesus called out the Pharisees
When they ain’t act right
Before you call me out, get your facts right I’m not for the trends
I’m just switching all the flashlights
A lot of Ignorance in the church, Jesus Said Use Your Head

M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q DOWNLOAD

Source: M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q.

Via Latest Naija Music Download – NaijaDown https://naijadown.com


So Music M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q

About Music M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q This time, hopefully can give benefits to you all. All right, see you in another Music post.


You are now reading Music articles M.I Abaga – Jesus Said Use Your Head Ft. A-Q With the link address https://popmusicasepartituras.blogspot.com/2020/04/mi-abaga-jesus-said-use-your-head-ft-q.html

Related Posts

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done